BLOG 1 MY OPINIONS
MY OPINIONS
I choose this questions:
1. What is your opinion about animal testing?
I think it should be ilegal, I am not in favor, because you are attempting against the life of an animal, you do not know if this test will come out alive or dead, so this practices are damage by chemists. The animals are not a product, they are ´´playing´´ with real lifes.
2.What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?
I don´t have problem if someone wants to buy, but in a different look, in the street are many dogs without house, so the people can reduce this, adopting. I prefer that the people adopt before buy, because some some breeds exploit them to sell them.
3.What is your opinion about climate change?
I think that the human needs to do something now, these changes They are very big and in a few more years there will be no change back, the people don´t realize this, and I think that these changes are fault of the human.
4.What is your opinion about recycling?
I am in favor about recycling, because It does good to the environment and helps it, since plastic materials are the ones that cost the most to disintegrate and take many years to do this and, well, most materials.
I think the same about testing in animals, they are practically taking away the right to live that any living being on the planet has.
ResponderBorrarHello! i agree with you about recycling. I think we should do something about it.
ResponderBorrar