BLOG 3 MI FAVORITE THING

 My super  racket

My first racket was bought by my mom in 2016, but my actual raquet I bought it in 2018 in a trip to Australia this is my preferred . The first time I  play tenis I was like a robot playing so when I had more experience I decided to buy a Federer super racket, I saw it and was like now I can play better, and its light for me so it was ideal.


In the pandemic situation I cant play Tenis, so its resting my racket, but before I play all the weeks, two days: Tuesday and Thursday,
the holy days where I forgot the rest and we were just my racket and I. I used to play tenis that is my favorite sport :)

I love my racket because I can play tenis with him, that is my hobby, its makes me
forget about my responsibilities for a while and have a good time without worries, it is my favorite racket since each player has his own racket that makes him feel comfortable and I love it.
I can not imagine my life without my racket without playing tenis, it is the only sport that I really like it so I don't see me playing other thing, I would probably watch other sports but I feel like I wouldn't have the same taste, but I have my racket and I am happy.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Comentarios

  1. Hello Barbara, how well you practice a sport like tennis, it is a shame that in Chile it is undervalued and it is not given the importance it deserves.
    I hope you can keep playing tennis when everything goes back to "normal".

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Thats cool. I think tennis is an amazing and very fun sport to play, but not very fun to watch.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Barbara, tennis seems like a very cool sport, unfortunately I never had a chance to play it :( so I think that if I play I'll be a robot at first too haha

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hey Barbara, I really like your post because the tennis is a very nice and interesting sport and I love that you have a specially racket!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Your text reminded me of when I played tennis, it's a fun sport and if you're passionate about it, I hope you turn professional.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario