BLOG 4 Animal-related videos
1.This video makes me happy, this dog dance very well
better than me, I love how it looks the music with the dance
they fit well. When I see it I want to dance Ana Maria too, so I enjoy the video.
2. This dog its so adorable he know that is the guilty to eat cat cookies so he smile in a form to apologize, and when they send him to his bed he goes without problem because he was who eat the cookies.
hello barbara, it is true that otters are super intelligent and the way they eat is very cute, but they tend to be very territorial and aggressive animals. I also uploaded a video of otters, but in this case fighting for territory.
ResponderBorrarI loved the video of the dog that ate the cookies, his reaction made me laugh, he knew he had done something wrong, the little dog that dances the same made me laugh, he also dances better than me. Interesting how otters eat mussels.
ResponderBorrarI love funny dog videos, when I have a bad day I usually look at youtube videos like the first two to feel better.
ResponderBorrarHow curious how otters eat, I had never seen how they did.
ResponderBorrarvery entertaining your videos, grateful to see them and never bored of seeing otters because they are very cute.
ResponderBorrar