FINAL POST

 My favorite subject

Well My favorite subject is Biology, we have many hours in one day, Monday's , 
the hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 12:50 a.m. and then from 2:30 p.m. to 4:20 p.m. ,it is tiring but I like the matter. The contents that we saw this semester are: 
Bases of microscopy, Cell theory, Cell study methods, Organization of cell membranes, Ion balance and transport, Biogenesis of mitochondria and peroxisomes, Biogenesis of membranes and protein synthesis, Cytoskeleton, Muscle contraction, Signal transduction, exocytosis, and endocytosis, Replication, Transcription and translation, Interphase nucleus and chromatin, Cell cycle, Mitosis and Meiosis, DNA Recombination, Sequencing and amplification of genetic material, Vectors and gene therapy; this are all the contents that we saw in one semester. I like it since I was in school, I love that this matter study living beings, their structure for me is striking such as a small cell has thousands of functions and is vital.

About our teacher, we have more than one teacher, they are divided in the contents that we saw in class, they are Jose Luis Arias, Sergio Bucarey, Maria Fernandez, Andronico Neira, Leonardo Saenz, they all are great teachers, I think the
y
helped a lot in this online modality to understand this matter.

Comentarios

  1. Hi, I like biology but when i was at school, now is very difficult, it is very detailed but is necessary for the future.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree, even if is not my favorite subject, I think it´s very interesting and important.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello, I also like biology but I have to admit that now it's difficult in university because it's very detailed, and also the online class doesn't help much to understand better :(

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think this is the most important subject but is not my favorite because ihave really bad grades. xd

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I also like biology, although I find it a bit difficult to remember very specific things uwu

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I really like biology a lot, but it is quite difficult and tiring to sit for so many hours.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario